Group Health Policy
- Lowest Premiums
- Best Product
- Renewals from any Company
- Quick Claim Settlement
- 24 Hr Service Helpline
- Timely Renewals
Group Health is a Health cover taken by corporate or other organization for its people.
Features of Group health Cover
- It’s a important benefit for employees and hence it works as a strong retention tool
- Since it’s a group policy, its cheaper than taking individual covers
- You can get Maternity Benefit which is normally not available in Individual Policies
- Pre Existing Can be covered Right From Day one
- If an employee leaves during the year, pro rata refund is provided
- The company can treat the Premium as a Business Expense
Health insurance is a contract entered between a customer (the insured) and an insurance company (the insurer), wherein the insurer agrees to pay the insured for health care expenses that might arise due to hospitalization, accident, illness, or disease. All these expenses are subject to limits defined in the contract.
Health cover provide complete protection to the insured and family. One can cover your spouse, children and dependent parents from all Health worries.
The Health Insurance cover can be of two types –
a) General Health Insurance Cover
b) Critical Illness Cover provide for critical illnesses/diseases such as heart attack, kidney failure, diabetes and cancer.
Exemption under section 80 (D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 is presently available for premium paid by cheque.
The Policy Covers
- The Policy covers illness / disease or accidental injury leading to expenses - hospital charges (room & boarding and operation theatre), fees of surgeon, anesthetist, nurses, cost of medicine, oxygen, blood, cost of appliances like pacemaker, artificial limbs and cost of organ donor expenses.
- Hospitalization expenses subject to a maximum of the sum insured at inception of the policy
- Maternity benefit available
- Pre hospitalization Post hospitalization expenses
- Cashless Facility at hospitals (those who have tied up with the insurer to form a network) throughout the country. The Cashless Facility means that the insured does not have to pay from his/her pocket for a large part of the expenses incurred at a network hospital - they are handled directly by what is known as the Third Party Administrator (TPA).
- Any disease / injury during first 30 days of commencement of policy (accidental injury is not an exclusion).
- Treatment of cataract, benign prosthetic hypertrophy, hysterectomy for menorrhagia on fibromyoma, hernia, bydorcele, congenital internal disease, fistula in anus, sinusitis and related disorders only during first year of cover.
- Vaccination, inoculation, circumcision or change of life or cosmetic or aesthetic treatment, plastic surgery unless necessitated due to accident or as a part of any illness.
- Dental treatment or surgery of any kind unless requiring hospitalisation.
- Cost of spectacles contact lenses and hearing aids.
- Convalescence, general debility. “run-down” condition, sterility, venereal disease, intentional self-injury, use of drugs and and intoxicants.
- Any variation of deficiency syndrome or AIDS.
- Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy or child birth.
- Nuclear perils and war group of perils.
- Naturopathy treatment.
For Free Quotations or Claims Assistance,