Welcoming Health Insurance Portability by Mr. Rahul Agarwal:
Hello Mumbai | Business, 09 Oct 2012: Health insurance portability has created quite a stir amongst customers, insurance companies, brokers, third party administrators (TPA) and everyone even remotely connected with insurance. Once the portability kicks in, the existing health insurance policyholders will be able to freely switch their health insurance cover from one company to another.Read More…
Money Guru show in Zee Business aired on 3rd Feb 2016 at 6.30 pm.
Our Founder Director Mr. Rahul Agarwal featured in “Leaders Of Tomorrow ” in ET NOW, on 2nd March 2017
Our COO Mr Rahul Mohata, speaking on budget wish-list on Zee Business show “Money Guru” on 31st Jan 2017
Our COO Mr Rahul Mohata, speaking on insuring digital wallets & safety of digital transaction on Zee Business show “Money Guru” on 11th Jan 2017
Founder Director Mr. Rahul Agarwal’s exclusive interview, in the show “Rising stars, on BloombergTV, aired on 12th July 2016
Founder Director, Mr Rahul Agarwal, featured in CNBC TV18, on 2nd July 2016
Home insurance: Your saviour in times of natural disaster – Money Control, 13th January 2016
Giving Insurance the Ideal Touch
Demand For kidnap, ransom & extortion insurance picks up – Financial Chronicle, 26th August, Page 3
Quake call: Homes in Kolkata take cover – TOI, 5th July, Page 5
Demand For Iinsurance Against Contamination Of Products Up – Financial Chronicle, 3rd July, Page 6
Irdai tells health insurers to pass on discounts they avail from hospitals – Financail Chronicle, 26th June, Page 3
US Firm Plans Income Protection Policy – Economic Times, 11th June, page 16
Online Term Insurance Plans Become Cheaper – Financial Chronicle, 7th May, Page 3
FDI Impacts : General insurers seek more credit cover firms – TOI, 25th April, Page 19
The Increment Industry – The Statesman – Campus 14th April
Article by our Founder Director, Mr. Rahul Agarwal:
Health Insurance: Investment or Expense
Hello Mumbai | Business, 02 Sept 2012: A friend of mine once called up to say he wanted to buy 10 lacs of Health Cover for his parents. I calculated the cost to be approximately 30,000. Aware of his financial condition, I asked him if he could afford that, to which he replied ‘I might not be able to afford Rs 30,000 today but I definitely cannot afford Rs 10 lacs if there is a medical need tomorrow’. I guess the above incident is self –explanatory as to health Insurance is an investment not an expense. Read More…
Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Ideal Insurance – On being India’s youngest CFA and being an entrepreneur
Rahul Agarwal was looking for a job when a sales manager at Max New York Life made him an insurance agent. He was unbelievably effective and the company discovered a prodigy in insurance sales. But instead of simply basking in the glory, Rahul decided to strike his own path and started Ideal Insurance, which is one of India’s leading insurance broking companies today. In this exclusive chat with YourStory, Rahul speaks about his entrepreneurial journey and managing insurance for assets worth Rs. 1 lakh crore, within five years.More…
Coverage on Medical Insurance – Woman’s Era Magazine (Page 32), March Issue
Medical Insurance is such a field where most people suffer a pitiable lack of awareness. When this writer went about trying to find out the issues plaguing many people, this is what she found out. Let us take one of the incidents.
This Happened with one of my friend’s father. He had to go through inguinal hernia operation. While taking the medical insurance policy from a well-know insuarance company, the company did not mention that there was limited liability for the particular operation. The patient was paying the premium for more than 10 years and he had not claimed till then.
Ideal Insurance presents “Women Entrepreneurs – The Game Changers”
No other countries have as many women leaders as India. Some of these game changers wear the hats of many firsts – like stepping out of the family tradition and being the first working lady in the household, joining business with children, and jostling past male competitors to top the chart of successful entrepreneurs and caliber personalities. Take up Forbes and there you have a long list of Women entrepreneurs. With the focus shifting to women leaders these days, it’s not unworthy of companies to appoint women as company heads and CEOs.More…
Best Health Insurance India: Ideal Insurance Brokers Receives FIPS Award
Kolkata, November 14: Rahul Agarwal Founder, Director Ideal Insurance, which is among the best health insurance policies in India, received the coveted FIPS award from Mr. Jesudasu Seelam, Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance, Government of India, on 25th October 2013. About the Award The team’s health awareness drive promoted through their official health portal has captured good attention of people looking for best health insurance policy in India.More…
- Ideal Insurance was the biggest participant in the Walkathon- Walk for Health held at Bangalore on 4 Nov 2012
- Ideal Insurance received the coveted CEO Advisor Award at Summit @ Malaysia 2012.
- Ideal Insurance conducted a bone density camp at Supreme Business Par, Powai (Mumbai) on 16th & 17th May 2012 which had a turn out of 200+ people! Quite an achievement.
- Ideal Insurance was proud to be one of the sponsors for 11th anniversary celebrations of ALL INDIA LIQUID BULK IMPORTERS & EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION on 13th April 2012.
- With immense pleasure and joy in our heart, WE would like to introduce our new CEO – Mr Saroj Satapathy who has joined Ideal Insurance w.e.f. Feb 24th 2012.Mr Satapathy is a very well known and trusted professional in the Insurance Industry. With over 25 years of experience in different domains of Insurance and with more than 15 years as a part of the Senior Management, we are confident he will bring about lots of positive changes in Ideal Insurance and create immense value addition for our Clients.
- We proudly completed 6 years of staying hungry and staying foolish on 16 Sept 2011.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish!
- We are going to launch a specific product with Max Bupa which will be marketed only via Ideal Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
- Ideal Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. celebrated 15 August in its own way.
- Ideal Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. is proud to announce its presence in Bangalore. With this we have put ourselves on the map of South India as well.
- Ideal Insurance held a blood donation camp on 4th June 2011, where more than 70 people participated.
Tree Plantation camp : Ideal Insurance sponsored the tree plantation drive on 5th June 2011 on the occasion of ‘World Environment Day’.
Blood Donation Camp:
- Be aware of the different waiting period involved in your Health Insurance.
- Insure your travel for security, peace of mind.
- Ideal Insurance proudly completed 6 years of staying hungry and staying foolish on 16 Sept 2011!
- Insurance is for protection, not wealth creation
- E-insurance likely by June
- Do you need life insurance after 60 years?
- Women have ‘fair’ insurance options
- Wrong information can deny you insurance