- Lowest Premiums
- Best Product
- Renewals from any Company
- Quick Claim Settlement
- 24 Hr Service Helpline
- Timely Renewals
The Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923 provides for the payment of compensation by the employer to his employees (for their dependents in the event of fatal accidents) if personal injury is caused to them by accidents arising out of and in the course of their employment.
The Policy Covers
The policy is convenient and easy to understand, with easy documentation and hassle free claims service
- Legal liability to your employees under the Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923, Indian Fatal Accidents Act, 1855, both as amended to the date of issue of the policy, and at Common Law. OR
- Legal liability to your employees under the Indian Fatal Accidents Act, 1855, as amended to the date of issue of the policy, and at Common Law.
- In addition, the policy also provides for payment of legal costs and expenses incurred with the concurrence of the Company
- Any interest and/or penalty which may be imposed on all insured or an insured on account of failure to comply with the requirements of the said Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923 as amended.
For Free Quotations or Claims Assistance, Click Here